Friday, August 3, 2007

New X-FI Soundcard


Lately i have been frustrated with my on-board sound from my motherboard. I play alot of multi-player first person shooters, and nothing frustrates me more than when i hear somebody, and then i cant tell which direction the noise came from. So many times have i died because of this, that i decided to order an X-Fi XtremeGamer sound card. It is arriving within the next couple of days and i expect great things from it.

Edit: I love it! I can hear everything crystal clear and even some things i never even knew existed. A feature that comes with this that i also like is that you can change the sound modes. There are three modes that are "Gaming Mode", "Entertainment Mode", and "Sound Creation Mode". Each with its own specialties that change the sound to optimize your experience. This is a great sound card and it was worth every penny.

No comments: